“Contemporary wedding photography in Surrey and the South East”
It’s not the group shots and the formal poses that will be your favourite wedding pictures; it’s the stolen moments… a touch of hands, her wink at the altar, a spin on the dance floor, the tin can tied to the back of your car. They can’t be planned for but these moments, more than anything, reflect the sheer joy of a perfect wedding.
The skilled Surrey Wedding Photographers on our team will capture these moments throughout the day to provide you with an exceptional collection of pictures that you will cherish forever. We will document your wedding – from bridal preparation and arrival at the venue, the ceremony itself, the formal groupings and then onto the celebrations. Mixing reportage with sensitively directed shots, our mission is to capture not only the moment but also the atmosphere and spirit of the day itself.
Weddings are the most joyous occasions and in that respect the most rewarding events to photograph. Our mission is to distil that joy into every single picture so that you can always remember the magic of the day.
Your Wedding – Your Photos
It’s important to us that your wedding photographs reflect your vision of the wedding, so for this reason we place great importance on meeting you before the event. Our discussions will cover:
- The style of photography you favour – traditional, reportage, black and white or sepia pictures, contemporary photography, soft focus, colour-drenched… Show us the wedding pictures you admire and we can get a feel for what you’re after.
- The venue/s and timing of the day. You’ll only arrive at the ceremony once, walk through confetti once, cut the cake once, have one first dance. We need to know what shots you want and when things will happen. We don’t leave things to chance.
- Who should be in the group shots. Good organisation here lessens the time taken over assembling and reassembling different groups of people for the formal photos. And once these have been taken, the party can begin…
Surrey Wedding Photography
Across Surrey and the Home Counties, wherever you are getting married, we can offer you a full wedding photography service.
Our packages include:
- Initial meeting to discuss styles of photography, the venue and schedule for the day and any special requirements
- Full or half-day wedding photographic shoot with one photographer plus necessary equipment
- Digitally enhanced images on high-end resolution DVD
- Post-wedding professional studio session
- Private online viewing gallery
In addition you can specify a second photographer, additional hours of coverage and videography, to be charged separately.
After the event you will be able to order photo albums and presentation prints for yourselves, family and friends.
Wedding Photography Surrey
As one of the most beautiful counties in the south east, why not take the opportunity to commission some additional wedding photographs at one of the county’s natural beauty spots. We could photograph you and your partner in the picturesque settings of Guildford or Farnham Castles, in the gardens of a stately home such as Clandon Park or Hampton Court, or somewhere more natural like the South Downs at Box Hill, at Virginia Water or among the trees of the Alice Holt Forest.
“Wedding Photographer Surrey – For beautiful photographs you can treasure forever”