“Capturing the images that keep the memories alive”
Getting married in or around Manchester? You’ll be needing a Manchester wedding photographer that you feel certain you can rely on to take the most beautiful photographs possible of your special day. You need a set of pictures that reflect not only your wedding but also who you are, the love and the joy you feel at coming together and all of the enjoyment of your friends and family on this momentous occasion.
Why Choose Us
Like everybody else, we love a good wedding. And we’ve been to quite a lot of them. So we know that the secret to the best wedding photography lies in the attitude of the photographer. If we can put you and your guests at ease, it makes our job a lot easier – when you’re relaxed and enjoying yourselves, your photographs will look spontaneous and natural. Even the group shots – we hate everybody to look stiff and posed and uncomfortable.
At the same time, we want your wedding photographs to tell the story of your day – the way you want to tell it. So if you want a vintage-style look or a more contemporary feel, we can accommodate this. Or a few traditional shots for the grandmothers and something more contemporary for you and your friends. To put it another way, you’re calling the shots.
As well as a series of group shots – you tell us who you need in each of the pictures and we’ll make sure we get them – we’ll also shoot plenty of reportage pictures throughout the day. In this way we can capture the moments of humour or intimacy that can’t be planned for but make the most sensational pictures of all.
Our Manchester Wedding Photography packages include:
- Pre-wedding consultation – we’ll discuss the where and when, the schedule for the day, the must-have moments and group shots, and the style of photography you prefer
- Full-day or half-day wedding shoot, including one photographer, all necessary equipment, insurance
- Complementary post-wedding shoot in professional photographic studio
- High-end resolution DVD with all of the images taken on the day (minus edits)
- Private online photo gallery
- All images digitally enhanced
Additional extras at an added charge may include a second photographer, videography, extra hours, photo albums and presentation prints, photo retouching.
Best Locations in Manchester
Wherever you’re getting married, we can take additional photographs for you in an additional location, be that our photographic studio or out and about in Manchester.
Some of the most popular settings include:
- On the Manchester wheel, for splendid views across the skyline of the city
- A canal-side setting such as Canal Street
- At the Town Hall or the Freemasons Hall
- The Manchester Art Gallery or the Manchester Jewish Museum.
“You can rely on our experience to capture all your best moments for posterity – wedding photographs that will keep your memories alive and delight your children and grandchildren for years to come.”