“Timeless images of an unforgettable day”
Your wedding photographs need to do more than simply record an important event. They need to capture the atmosphere and the emotions, the anticipation and the joy experienced by you and your guests. These are the pictures that you will look back at over the years to come and the pictures you’ll show your children and grandchildren when they ask about your wedding. Pictures that tell your story, that are the very essence of you as a couple…
Your Wedding – Your Pictures
Every couple getting married has expectations of how they’d like their wedding photos to look. And our job, as professional Essex Wedding Photographers, is to interpret your vision to create your ideal collection of wedding pictures. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously, and for that reason if you decide to book an Essex Wedding Photographer the first thing we do is schedule a pre-wedding consultation.
This meeting gives us the chance to get to know you, and you to know us. We’ll want to discuss:
- The style of photos you prefer – traditional or contemporary, some black-and-white or soft-focus shots, sepia or colour-saturated, and the style of composition you’d favour for the group shots, whether they should be formal or relaxed, and so on
- The schedule for the day, the venue and the settings for the group photographs and portraits
- Your must-have pictures, such as the arrival of the bride, the first kiss, cutting the cake, the speeches, the first dance, and also how many group shots you want and who should be in each one.
This detailed forward planning will allow your photographer to be discreet and unobtrusive on the day and ensure that the group photos can be taken quickly and efficiently.
Our Photographic Services
Your Essex Wedding Photographers package will include:
- Full or half-day photographic cover by one photographer, including all necessary equipment and insurance
- Afterwards you will receive a high-resolution DVD containing all the images of the day
- Online private photo gallery accessible by friends and family
- Complementary studio session after the event
- Optional extras include extra hours of photographic coverage, additional photographer or videography (additional charges apply)
Presentation prints and photo albums will be available to order.
Wedding Photography in Essex
Our experienced photographers are familiar with all of the most popular wedding venues in and around the county of Essex. If you would like to commission some additional photos to complement your wedding pictures, we can suggest some of the most romantic locations for wedding or engagement portraits.
Colchester Castle – Weald Country Park – Wat Tyler Country Park – Audley End House – Hyde Hall – or on one of Essex’s beautiful beaches or rugged coastlines.
Essex Wedding Photographers offers you an incomparable service that will result in a beautiful set of wedding pictures. We will use all of our skill and experience to realise your vision of your perfect wedding.
“Pictures that will keep the memories alive”