“Beautiful wedding portraits and stunning reportage across the Bristol, Avon and Somerset areas”
Our Bristol Wedding Photography service has built its reputation on outstanding professionalism and incomparable creativity. Your wedding is the fulfilment of dreams, hopes and months of careful planning; a unique and unrepeatable event, the memories of which you will cherish for years to come. Our role is to document every special moment, whether planned or spontaneous, in a way that reflects your vision of the ceremony and the celebrations.
Our modus operandi is simple: it may be your wedding but we make sure that whoever is in front of our camera feels special. We don’t want your guests to feel that the photography is a distraction from the main event so we try to be as unobtrusive as possible. We make a point of being courteous and professional and we know through experience that this pays dividends – when you and your guests are happy and relaxed, we can take the best possible pictures.
Wedding Picture Packages
Our Wedding Photography Packages include the full service from start to finish and can be divided into three stages:
- Before the wedding: we will want to meet your for a pre-wedding consultation to discuss the venue, the timings and your must-have list of pictures – bridal preparation, the ceremony, the first kiss, the speeches and toasts, first dance, cutting the cake. We’ll also talk to you about different styles of photography and your aesthetic vision for your picture portfolio.
- On the day: your package will include either half or full-day photographic coverage by one photographer. He will bring all necessary equipment and insurance is also included.
- After the wedding: your wedding photographic package includes a professional studio session, allowing us time to take some stunning portrait shots of the bride and groom together. You will be presented with a high resolution DVD of all the digitally enhanced images taken at the wedding and in the studio (minus edits). There will also be a private online gallery for your family and friends to order from.
Additional services include:
- Extra photographer
- Extra hours of coverage
- Manual touching up of images
- Presentation prints and photo albums
We are familiar with all of the most popular wedding venues in the Bristol area and we can also suggest suitable locations for romantic engagement portraits, both within the city and in the countryside round about.
The Clifton Bridge, SS Great Britain, Cabot Tower, on the beach, Blaise Castle, the Botanic Garden, the Westbury Horse…
Just as each person is an individual, every wedding is unique. This day is your special story. Our job is to capture it on film and stay true to your vision of how your wedding day should look.
These will be the most important photos of your life, capturing not just an event but a precious moment in time.
Talk to Wedding Photographers about your perfect wedding portfolio.